HairCon India Pledge
During HairCon 2019, the annual conference of the Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons of India, a “No To Ghost Surgery By Technicians” pledge was taken by all the attending delegates. They also formed a local ethical committee to address this issue. You can read more about this on our Hair Transplant Black Market page.
As a responsible member of the Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons (AHRS), India, I hereby solemnly pledge, that:
- I will adhere to the highest standards of medical ethics in my practice
- I will ensure extraction/excision and strip harvesting will be done by me and or physician, and not the assistants/technicians
- Before employing any assistant/technician I will seek consent and approval of his or her previous employer.
- I will ensure that my assistants will not do any procedure that involves incisions of excisions to the patient.
- I will maintain a transparent process of charging to patients.
- I will abide by professional ethics as demanded by Code of Ethics formulated by the Medical Council of India and will not indulge in exaggerated advertisements.
- I will maintain cordial relationship with my proceedings colleagues and will not involve in professional hosting.