The ISHRS is pleased to offer a series of two-hour webinars for CME credit. Each webinar focuses on a central theme or topic of interest to hair restoration surgeons derived from the Core Curriculum in Hair Restoration Surgery* and based professional practice gaps. The webinars include presentations selected from the 2020 ISHRS Virtual World Congress interspersed with new presentations and live discussion.
Registration is open to ISHRS member physicians and non-member physicians.
Registration Fees per Webinar
- Physician Attendee of ISHRS 2020 Virtual World Congress, $0.00 USD
- ISHRS Physician Member, Non Attendee of ISHRS 2020 Virtual World Congress, $50.00 USD
- ISHRS Physician Pending-Member, Non Attendee of ISHRS 2020 Virtual World Congress, $75.00 USD
- Physician Non Member, Non Attendee of ISHRS 2020 Virtual World Congress, $100.00 USD
Mark your calendar and review the schedule below. Please check back frequently for updates as we develop future webinars.
Register in time to participate live for the opportunity to engage in Q&A discussion with faculty and peers. Watch on demand at your convenience through December 31, 2021.
February 13, 2021
Donor Area Considerations for Strip and
FUE Harvest – Available On-Demand
March 17, 2021
Hairline Design and Recipient
Area – Available On-Demand
April 10, 2021
The Patient and Non-Surgical
Treatments – Available On-Demand
May 12, 2021
FUE: From Basic to Advanced
June 5, 2021
Complications and Overharvesting
July 14, 2021
Consultation, Evaluation, and What/How to Document and Photograph
Available On Demand
September 8, 2021
Hair Care & Hair Products for Optimal Patient Outcomes
November 17, 2021
CME Credit Statement
The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Note: CME Credit may only be claimed one time for each webinar.
* The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery developed the Core Curriculum in Hair Restoration Surgery. It was originally published in Dermatologic Surgery, January 2006 [ISSN: 1076-0512, Dermatol Surg 2006;32:86–90, DOI: 10.1111j1524-4725.2006.32010]. Current Core Curriculum