Bernardino A. Arocha, MD, FISHRS
3005 Huldy Street
Houston, TX 77098 - US
Phone: (713) 526-4247
Alternate Address(es) and Contact Information:
3005 Huldy St.
Houston, Tx 77098
5439 Glen Lakes Dr.
Dallas, Texas 75231
13785 Research Blvd Ste 125
Austin, Tx 78750
Education, ISHRS Fellowship Training Programs, & Board Certifications:
Dr. Arocha is a Diplomate of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery*. He completed a fellowship in Hair Restoration Surgery 2002-2003.
*not member of ABMS
University of Texas Health Science Center Houston Residency
University of Miami School of Medicine- M.D.
University of Miami B. A. Magna Cum Laude
Memberships & Affiliations:
He is also a member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, American Society of Hair Restoration Surgery / American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Harris County Medical Society, and the Texas Medical Association.
Faculty 9th Coarse on Cosmetic Procedures Vancouver, B.C.:
1. Surgical Treatment of Advanced Stage Male Pattern Hair Loss
2. Alternative Aesthetic Facial Hair Transplantation
3. Faculty Basic Hair Restoration Surgery ISHRS 2011
4. Orlando Live Surgery Faculty
About the Doctor:
Bernardino A. Arocha, M.D. is a full time hair restoration surgeon, dedicating his entire attention to the field of Hair Restoration. Dr. Arocha has a very developed sense of Aesthetics gathered from over a decade of involvement with the arts. He has extensive experience as a painter, art collector, and art consultant. He brings to his practice the most advanced surgical techniques, and a keen sense of aesthetics, combined they ensure the groundbreaking outcomes of his surgeries.
ISHRS Join Year:
ISHRS World Congresses Attended:
- Beards and Moustaches
- Body hair transplantation
- Burned scalp reconstruction
- Ethnic hair
- Facelift hair revision
- Female hair restoration surgery
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
- Medical (non-surgical) management of hair loss for men
- Medical (non-surgical) management of hair loss for women
- Scar revision