The ISHRS Fellowship Training Committee has formalized the Policies, Procedures and Guidelines for ISHRS-recognized Fellowship Training Programs. The Guidelines for programs document and Director/Co-Director applications can be obtained via the links below. It is the intent of the Committee to conduct annual continuing education programs for ISHRS fellowship directors and co-directors as an effort to teach and enhance their skills in teaching adult education.
- ISHRS FTP Director Application Form
- ISHRS Policies Procedures and Guidelines
- ISHRS Standards of Program and Survey Organizer
If you are a physician considering a fellowship in Hair Restoration Surgery, please contact the Director of the program which interests you. Contact information for each director is maintained in the Find a Doctor search.
ISHRS Approved Fellowship Training Directors:
- Marc R. Avram, MD, New York, NY, USA
- Francisco Jimenez, MD, FISHRS, Canary Islands, Spain
- Matt L. Leavitt DO, Maitland, FL, USA
- Parsa Mohebi, MD, FISHRS, Encino, CA, USA
- Ratchathorn Panchaprateep, MD, PhD, FISHRS, Bangkok, Thailand (Faculty: Kongkiat Laorwong, MD, FISHRS, Bangkok, Thailand)
- Damkerng Pathomvanich, MD, FISHRS, Bangkok, Thailand
- Carlos J. Puig, DO, FISHRS, Houston, TX, USA (Faculty: Taleb Bargouthi, MD, Amman, Jordan)
- Robin Unger, MD, New York, NY, USA
General questions may be directed to the FTP Chair, M. Humayun Mohmand, MD, FISHRS