ISHRS 2020 Basics Course In Hair Restoration Surgery
The on-demand Basics Course in Hair Restoration Surgery is a 12-hour online video course with 60 presentations covering all aspects of patient care, including:
- Initial patient selection and understanding of donor assessment
- Androgenetic and non-androgenetic alopecia
- Female hair loss
- Creation of male and female hairlines
- Non-surgical and surgical management of hair loss
- How to avoid complications
- And much more!
Chair: M. Humayun Mohmand, MD, FISHRS | Pakistan
Co-Chair: Shady El-Maghraby, MD, MSc, FISHRS | Egypt
2020 Basics Course Outline and Faculty Roster
Originally offered live over four days, the course received such overwhelmingly positive reviews that it is now available on-demand. This is a unique opportunity to gain essential learning from a faculty of 45 top hair restoration surgeons from around the world.
Pricing ranges from just $199 USD for ISHRS physician members to an affordable $249 for non-member physicians.
Here is what your colleagues said in the post-course evaluation.
“It was a very complete course and above my expectations. The speakers gave a lot of important information.”
“Thank you for giving us this opportunity to have an insight into everyone’s own practice/experience and sharing knowledge. In these times, so good to see that there is an international group working together as friends and colleagues. Thank you for everything.”
“It was a great meeting…Learning from home…No travel…No loss of work…This is really great.”
- 100% of participants said the course enhanced their personal effectiveness, in terms of knowledge and/or skills in delivering patient care.
- 97% of participants said they are very likely to extremely likely to recommend the course to a colleague.