Seema Garg, MBBS, MSc
2/1 RS Bhandari Marg
Janjeer Wala Choraha
Indore, 452003 - IN
Alternate Address(es) and Contact Information:
2/1 R S Bhandari Marg, Near Nagar Nigam Shop, Janjeerwala Chouraha, Indore, India 452001
E MAIL- [email protected]
Education, ISHRS Fellowship Training Programs, & Board Certifications:
Shelly A. Friedman, DO Award in recognition of achieving the highest grade on the 2016 oral examination of ABHRS
MGM Medical College Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
M.B.B.S, M.Sc (Medical Anatomy)
Done American Heart Association certificate course for BLS with AED—April 2016
- Video Presentation of Slivering and Graft Dissection. 2015 AHRS Haircon
- An Innovated Method of Design of Anterior Hair Line. 2015 AHRS Haircon
- Study of Ropivacaine block to reduce post-operative pain after strip harvesting, and relation of width of strip to post-operative pain. AHRS 2017 HAIRCON
- APPEARING FOR ABHRS. 2018 AHRS HAIRCON
Posters presented in ISHRS 2016 at Las Vegas on—
1)Study of Ropivacaine block to reduce post-operative pain after strip harvesting, and the relation of the width of the strip to post-operative pain.
2) Statistics and Demographics on Hair Transplantation and Tricoscan Study of donor site in Indian Patients.
- As a Co-author in eight champers in book ‘HAIR TRANSPLANTATION’ BY Vankat Mysore. First edition 2016. Book published by Jaypee Brothers.2016
- Co-Author in chapters in Cutaneous surgery ( Chief editor Dr. V. Mysore) 2017
- Paper published in Hair transplant forum international, IJIRMS, IJPS, JCAS
- Decoding Facial Esthetics to Recreate an Esthetic Hairline A Method Which Includes Forehead Curvature- JCAS 2018
- A learning module in hair restoration surgery: A simple and economic method to learn all steps of strip method of hair follicles harvesting and implantation-IJPS 2018
- Study of Ropivacaine Block to Reduce Post- Operative Pain after Strip Harvesting, And Relation of Width of Strip to Post-Operative Pain—IJIRMS 2017
- Use of Autologous Plasma as a Hair Follicle Holding Solution with Clinical and Histological Study –IJIRMS 2017.
About the Doctor:
Working independently at Rejuvenate Hair Transplant Centre India since March 2010. Using both Surgical and Non-surgical method of hair restoration.
Non-surgical methods includes Medicines-( FDA approved, food supplement, Life modification),PRP Therapy, LLLT and Micropigmentation.
Surgical method includes Follicle Harvesting by Strip method and FUE. FUE donor area harvesting includes scalp, beard and chest.(from 2010 onwards)BHT.
No touch to root technique for implantation and plasma is used as a graft holding solution during hair transplant. Powered hair transplant to improve graft survival.
ISHRS Join Year:
ISHRS World Congresses Attended:
- Beards and Moustaches
- Body hair transplantation
- Brow lifting
- Burned scalp reconstruction
- Ethnic hair
- Facelift hair revision
- Female hair restoration surgery
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
- Medical (non-surgical) management of hair loss for men
- Medical (non-surgical) management of hair loss for women
- Scalp expanders
- Scalp flaps
- Scalp reduction
- Scar revision