The “Find a Doctor” and “Doctor Profile” databases (“Doctor Databases”) are published by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (“ISHRS”) for educational purposes only. They are intended to provide the public with easy access to information on hair loss doctors and hair restoration doctors who are ISHRS members. ISHRS requires that any user wishing to access the Doctor Databases agree to the following terms and conditions of this Access Agreement. Specifically, users acknowledge and agree that:
- The entire contents of the Doctor Databases are the property of ISHRS, or used by ISHRS with permission, and are protected under U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws, whether or not a notice of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights appears on the screen displaying the information. Individuals may save, use, download, and retransmit information from the Doctor Databases only for personal, non-commercial purposes. Users shall not download, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, by sale or otherwise, edit, or otherwise use the Doctor Databases for any other purpose without the express prior written permission of ISHRS.
- The names, addresses and other data in the Doctor Databases have been compiled from information provided by individual hair loss doctors (physicians) to ISHRS and are included only to assist interested individuals in locating ISHRS members – hair restoration doctors – who provide services in the defined city, state or other jurisdiction. Although ISHRS regularly updates the Doctor Databases, it expressly disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of any information presented or described and makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation that such information is valid, sufficient, or complete. Unless specifically stated otherwise, ISHRS does not endorse, approve, recommend, or certify any individual, service, or organization included in the Doctor Databases, and such information should not be referenced in any way to imply such approval or endorsement.
- Neither the Doctor Databases, nor the page of the ISHRS Web site on which they are contained, may be accessed to conduct any other activities that may be illegal. For example, they shall not be used to encourage software infringement, spreading of computer viruses, breaking into private computer forums, gambling or other crimes.
- Users shall respect the security of the Doctor Databases and not attempt to gain access to areas private to ISHRS or other users.
- ISHRS reserves the right to modify or change the terms of this Access Agreement as it determines from time to time in the best interests of the Society, provided users are notified prior to any such change.
If you have any questions about this Access Agreement, please let us know. You may send an e-mail to the Society at [email protected].