ISHRS Fellowship Training Programs
If you are a physician considering a fellowship in Hair Restoration Surgery, please contact the Director of the program which interests you. Contact information for each director is maintained in the Find a Doctor search.
ISHRS Approved Fellowship Training Directors:
- Marc R. Avram, MD, New York, NY, USA
- Francisco Jimenez, MD, Canary Islands, Spain
- Matt L. Leavitt DO, Maitland, FL, USA
- Parsa Mohebi, MD, Encino, CA, USA
- Damkerng Pathomvanich, MD, Bangkok, Thailand
- Carlos J. Puig, DO, Houston, TX, USA
- Daniel E. Rousso, MD, Birmingham, AL, USA
- Marwan Saifi, MD, Wroclaw, Poland
- Robin Unger, MD, New York, NY USA
General questions may be directed to the FTP Chair, Damkerng Pathomvanich, MD
© 2017 ISHRS. Content solely for your individual, non-commercial use. No part of the content, nor any part of the website, may be reproduced, presented to others, or transmitted in any form, without the prior written permission of the ISHRS. License Agreement
The ISHRS Fellowship Training Committee has formalized the Policies, Procedures and Guidelines for ISHRS-recognized Fellowship Training Programs. The Guidelines for programs document and Director/Co-Director applications can be obtained via the links below. It is the intent of the Committee to conduct annual continuing education programs for ISHRS fellowship directors and co-directors as an effort to teach and enhance their skills in teaching adult education.