We are actively seeking Fellow Members to serve as ISHRS Preceptorship Program Directors. If you have a passion for teaching, we invite you to apply to host this observation-based, experiential learning program in your clinic.
As a director, you will host your ISHRS colleagues, at a time and duration convenient to you, and share your experience and technique in practicing hair restoration surgery. You will train the next generation of surgeons and/or help experienced surgeons expand their offerings.
Seeking Program Directors
- Fellow member of the ISHRS.
- Complete a Program Director application (additional requirements within)
- Be willing to host a preceptee in your clinic for a duration of 3 days up to 4 weeks (you select) to observe your surgical practice and techniques.
- You may choose to charge preceptees, or not.
- Those interested in hair restoration surgery will learn from experienced and ethical ISHRS Fellow Members.
- Further establish yourself as a leader in the field.
- Reap the benefits of sharing your knowledge and passion while educating your peers.
- Help attract members to our prestigious medical society.