Welcome to the ISHRS Social Media Page!
This page provides you with some key links and activities to help you support the Fight To FIGHT campaign.
- Follow ISHRS Social Channels: Instagram Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
- Add #ISHRS to all your posts. If you are doing Instagram Stories, mention @ishrs in the story so we can reshare.
- Sign up for a video interview. Share your knowledge and opinions about the hair transplant industry, testimonial about your experience at the World Congress and stories related to the black market. FREE OPPORTUNITY that helps promote YOU! We will take a professional video of you and promote it on ISHRS social channels.
Questions? Contact Blanca Stella Mejia, ISHRS Integrated Communications Manager at +1-305-710.1311, email [email protected]
What you Can Do to Support Fight the FIGHT Campaign
- Share campaign posts on social media. Just click and share! All links here.
- Take the Pledge. See instructions below.
How to Take the Pledge
Post the video on your own Instagram or Twitter and then we will take the embed code and put it on the campaign pledge page. https://fightthefight.ishrs.org/pledge/
1) Make a video of no more than 1 minute in your own words that you are taking the pledge and whatever else you would like to say.
2) Upload it to Instagram. Instagram will give you option for a cover image. Pick one.
3) Write in text what you are sharing and add these hashtags: #ITookTheISHRSPledge #FighttheFight #ISHRS2019
See these examples:
Pledge Example text
#ITookTheISHRSPledge #FighttheFIGHT #ISHRS2019
(State your name and country where you live)
I am a licensed physician, and I perform my own hair transplant surgery.
“It is my honor to join my ISHRS colleagues and take the pledge. I pledge to perform hair restoration surgery legally and ethically.”
“I pledge to perform your hair transplant surgery myself. I will not delegate the FUE excisions to an individual that is not a doctor because I believe the best care and results are to have your procedure done by, a licensed and trained physician. FUE is real surgery and I pledge to your safety and best results.”
I, (name), pledge to perform your hair transplant surgery myself. I will not delegate the FUE excisions to an individual that is not a doctor because I believe the best care and results are to have your procedure done by, a licensed and trained physician. FUE is real surgery and I pledge to your safety and best results.
Other Things to Do
- Make a Donation- Please Join the ISHRS Annual Giving Fund and help us in our Fight The FIGHT campaign with a donation! It is crucial that we have member support. Please make a donation to help support the battle against the unlicensed practice of medicine. To donate to the “Fight the FIGHT” campaign, go to this form.
- Send a letter to all your patients and friends. Download sample letter here.
- Content Submission– Submit pictures and/or videos of patients who have been negatively impacted by a bad hair transplantation procedure due to the unlicensed practice of medicine.
- Download the multi-lingual campaign assets here. (Spanish, Italian and Porguese). Arabic coming soon.
- Send us your international press contacts to [email protected]
- Translate the press release in your language.
New To Social Media?
We have a social tip page that we will continue to expand. It is a start to help you get started on Instagram or Twitter so you can post videos or images. Head on over to this page: Social Tips. Or if you have any questions, send an email to [email protected]