The 2021 course has concluded. Stay tuned for information on the 2022 program.
The Surgical Assistants Program is aimed for technicians of all skill levels, with the key elements covering from the basics to topics for assistants with many years and high levels of experience under their belts. The program has an interactive component, so technicians can put forward questions to the faculty for a panel review.
It is an opportunity to update your staff’s knowledge, inspire and enthuse them to come back to work with an open mind to implement new ideas into practice. It also helps build empathy skills so patients can have a more wonderful experience.
The program is recorded, so participants can review the material again at their convenience.
- Learn new/different surgical techniques.
- Understand hair transplant holistically – from basic nursing care, to surgery, to ensuring a quality patient experience.
- Get motivated and excited!
- This is not a certification course; certificates of attendance are not offered for this program.
- The recording of the 2021 program is accessible to those who registered before October 2, 2021. It is not available for purchase on demand after the conclusion of the program.
Co-Chair: Laura Krys, RN | Spain
Co-Chair: Marwan Noureldin, MD | Egypt
Laura Caicedo Albarello, MD | Spain
Laura Burdine (Dr. M. Dauer) | USA
Márcio Crisóstomo, MD, FISHRS | Brazil
Aman Dua, MBBS, MD, FISHRS | India
Sam Gaffey (Drs. N. & B. Farjo) | UK
Laurie Gorham, RN (Bosley) | USA
Tina Lardner (Dr. J. Harris) | USA
Saranya Manochai, RN (Dr. D. Pathomvanich) | Thailand
Ifigenia Protopapa (Dr. G. Zontos) | Denmark
Sara Roberts, RN (Drs. N. & B. Farjo) | UK
Elisabeth Romero (Dr. M. Speranzini) | Brazil
Ilona Schur (Dr. G. Zontos) | Denmark
Christina Smith (Dr. P. Mohebi) | USA
Alexandra Stokes (Drs. N. & B. Farjo) | UK
Aileen Ulrich (Dr. S. Gabel) | USA
Salome Vadachkoria, MD | Georgia
Emina Vance (Dr. S. Lam) | USA
Brandi Watts (Dr. J. Cooley) | USA