The Virtual Surgical Assistants program is a great opportunity for Assistants to come together, review and compare new ideas and techniques, establish a sense of community, and help create deeper job satisfaction.
What Assistants do is an integral part of a hair transplant, and we want to acknowledge this.
In our last year’s comprehensive programs, participants were able to:
- Get ideas for building and retaining your staff as well as avoiding burnout.
- Explore implanter techniques and necessary changes in workflows due to implanters.
- Compare and review coronal and sagittal recipient sites.
- Discuss the importance of involving your staff in post operative follow-ups.
- Review additional resources for maintaining one’s hair and adding to patient satisfaction.
To get notified when registration opens for the 2024 program, please fill out the form below.